New website coming soon
CALL 03 9579 5644

We Service All Makes & Models


Road Worthy Certificates,

Making your vehicle safe to drive and fit to sell.

Vehicle Safety Inspections,

Don’t find out by an accident your vehicle is unsafe.

Pre Purchase Inspection,

We help you make the right decision BEFORE you buy!

Road Worthy Certificates & Pre-Purchase Inspections

Road Worthy Certificates (which can also be known as: Certificates of Roadworthiness) are vital to proving the safety and drivability of your car. These certificates can sometimes be the stressful part of selling a vehicle. We always have customers calling with a variety of questions regarding RWCs. Luckily for you, SE Motors is a Licensed Vehicle Tester and can answer all your questions and concerns.

What does a Roadworthy certificate cover?

RWCs can cover everything from brakes, lights, seat belts, oil leaks, structural issues and much more, such as:

  • Windows: including the windscreen, wipers and washers
  • Wheels and tyres
  • Steering and suspension

When we complete a Road Worthy Certificate on your car it will be safe to drive and fit to sell.

We can provide a Road worthy report for the car without completing the repairs (used in the event of a potential purchase). This helps to eliminate any nasty surprises you may not have picked up when inspecting your dream car.

We will advise you of any other issues the car might have that would not normally show up in a RWC inspection. Trust in us, so you don’t make a mistake when purchasing or selling.

How much is a roadworthy certificate?

The cost of a Certificate of Roadworthiness depends on the type of car, as well as the condition and age and, as such, there is no fixed price. We pride ourselves on providing top quality service for a low cost, so you can trust that we have a cheap roadworthy certificate option for you. Contact us today to book in for your RWC test.

Do I need roadworthy to sell my car?

When you’re selling a car, you usually need or will be asked to provide a roadworthy certificate. In the case of transferring or registering a car, you will need an RWC that was issued no more than 30 days prior to your application.

If you need mechanical repairs or log book servicing before completing your road-worthy certificate, you’ve come to the right place. The team at SE Motors can help with complete automotive care, so contact us today for more information.

You can book everything from your RWC test to a regular service, via our website.